Behavioral Health ProfessionalsPort 45 Recovery is Hiring
We are looking for a Medical Director to oversee the daily operations of two outpatient mental health and substance treatment centers.
You will collaborate with our medical staff to ensure there is sufficient staff scheduled for each shift, manage appropriate treatment planning, and develop streamlined processes that enable our medical team to provide the best care possible to our clients. Aside from monitoring daily operations, you will also oversee utilization review, including assessing the appropriateness of treatment before it is provided.
Applicants must have a current state license to practice medicine and board certification. Although this is an administrative role, our ideal candidate has several years of experience providing patient care and is comfortable overseeing quality improvement.
Medical Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations
- Ensure high quality of patient care
- Hire new staff members and give performance reviews
- Oversee utilization review
- Coordinate schedules of nurses and physicians
- Assist with medical treatment plans
- Updating policies and procedures
- Ensure legal compliance
- Provides clinical consultation, oversight, and coaching
- Present training and staff development activities
- Demonstrates a commitment to cultural competence
- Oversee client care
- Quarterly meeting with all medical staff, either in person or via Zoom
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
Medical Director Competencies, Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of community, and health resources, particularly addiction-related resources and supports
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with providers and team members from various settings
- Sensitivity to ethnic, cultural, gender; beliefs, and behaviors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
Medical Director Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy (MD, DO)
- State license to practice medicine
- Knowledgeable in psychopharmacology and addiction treatment
- Experience in addiction medicine preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Knowledge of Ohio Revised Code relevant to buprenorphine
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Collaboration with medical and clinical team members
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Compassionate and have a heart for those suffering from the disease of addiction
- Must pass a criminal background and drug screen
Port 45 Recovery is a comprehensive outpatient treatment facility that is passionate about helping individuals recover from substance abuse and mental health disorders. With the epidemic growing and Port 45 offering many additional services, we are looking to add some talented full-time LCDC lll, LICDC or Mental Health Licensed providers.
Would you be interested in exploring the opportunities with us?
We provide great compensation and employee benefits including 401K and life insurance. We truly believe our employees are the ones who make Port 45 the compassionate company we are.
We are looking for someone who follows the same Core Values as we do:
Love: We have a sense of empathy towards the population we serve and provide them the feeling of love until they are able to love themselves.
Excellence: Being the best version of ourselves to show passion, commitment, and contribute to Port 45’s mission.
Integrity: Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Teamwork: We go above and beyond to work together and achieve the best care for our clients.
Accountability: Assume ownership of decisions made, actions taken, and tasks completed.
Kindness: We are compassionate, respectful, and accepting of who you are, where you have been and the things you have done.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please reach out to me. We would love to speak with you.
For consideration, please send your resume to me at email@example.com
Sharon Staley, CEO
Port 45 Recovery/South Columbus
Chemical Dependency Counselors
We are looking for exceptionally talented and qualified behavioral health professionals to join us! Individual applicants must be licensed to provide clinical mental health services.
- LCDC II (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II) or LCDC III (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III)
- LPCC (Licensed professional clinical counselors) or CDCA (Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant)
This candidate should be a licensed behavioral health professional and have strong engagement skills as well as a working knowledge of generally accepted therapeutic interventions.
Port 45 Recovery